Friday, December 19, 2008

Are we there yet?

Rich and me with you-know-who at the Ogden Lights

Yes we are here...the end of the semester has finally come! Finals are over, grades are posted, and ITS ABOUT FREAKIN' TIME! I have been a major slacker on the blogging front, but it paid off in the school department. I graduate in May, and if I can keep myself in check I'll get to wear one of those fancy-shmancy cords around my neck with my cap and gown with the smarties (I've really tricked them into thinking I belong in that group!). I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Rich did really well in his classes, too. We are so ready for this break and all it has to offer: St. George for Christmas, a cruise for New Year's (thanks to Shirl and Tony!).

Anyway, hope you're all enjoying time off of school and this wonderful Christmas season! More updating to come.


7 comments:

micah folsom photography said...

how fun! have fun on your cruise!

Devyn said...

Have a Merry Christmas!!

Natasha said...

Rach, I just love and miss you so much! I hope you are having a very Merry Holiday season. Congrats on your school stuff I am so proud of you! Have fun on your cruise have wonderful Christmas and New Years. Lets get together soon! Love ya!

Tyler and Camie said...

I've been waiting for you to post something forever!! congrats on graduating in the spring thats awesome! Have a Merry Christmas!

Heidi said...

Graduate in May? Atta girl! I'm so jealous about your cruise :( Sounds like you've been busy - don't be such a stranger! Love ya! Hope you have a great Christmas!

Rachel Jenkins said...

What am I supposed to do without you for 2 weeks? I think I may go insane and cry! :) Have fun crazy kids! And I'm totally serious about that shark thing! They are dangerous I tell you!

Jenn said...

Congrats on graduating! Only the really cool kids get to wear those fancy things around their necks, my husband was one of them and good for being one of them too! :) I missed not seeing you at Sego when you were suppose to work!!