Friday, April 29, 2011

my excuses

now i understand why my parents were totally pooped when they got home from work.  i love my job, but the last thing i want to do is get back on a computer when i get home.

we canceled our dish network, and netflix has literally taken over my life. 
for example...

these are my new brothers & sisters...we've been through FOUR seasons together, and i'm addicted to them.
especially rob lowe (who just broke my heart by dying!)

remember ally mcbeal?  john cage was hands down the very best thing about that show.  i'm nearly finished with season one.

we went to hawaii.  sounds fun, and it was, but its kind of a long & funny story.  which you'll probably hear about in my next post.


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Glad to hear you are alive!

Heidi said...

Miss your face!