Monday, April 9, 2012

my life would suck


without this girl.  not only does she give the best christmas presents
in the world, but she knows how to have a pretty good time.

rachel jenkins gave me tickets to the kelly clarkson concert for christmas,
and we finally got to go a few weeks ago.  this was the fifth concert we've
been to together, and the second time we've seen ms. clarkson.

we started off by stuffing our gourds at chili's.



and then made our way to the e center.  it will always be the e center to me,
no matter who owns it, because that is where i saw the backstreet boys the
first time around.



she killed it, of course.  every song was a hit.




i love that we have a picture like this at every concert we've been to.




1 comments:

Sam and Melissa said...

That dessert is making me crazy, I need one now :) Looks like so much fun. Miss you guys lots! Come visit again!