Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's Business Time!

Hopefully by now everyone knows who Flight of the Conchords are, but in case you don't I am going to introduce them to you right now. Rich and I discovered them sometime last year, and we love them to death! I'd seen this video before, but Heidi just emailed it to me, and I busted up when I watched it again. I wanted to share the laughs with the rest of you, too. I'd say "I hope you like it," but I don't have to because I KNOW you'll LOVE it. Especially if you're married. Its funny because its TRUE! hahaha you all know it!


5 comments:

Rachel Jenkins said...

I'm pretty sure that you introduced them to me last year too! But since I'm not married... I have no idea what they are talking about... it's business time?... I don't understand... :)

Marci and Gary said...

you take out the recycling...that's not part of it but still very important. oh my, jermaine and brett bring so much joy to my life! nice!

red_dwarf said...

I love this video. Two minutes in heaven is better than one.

Frank and Victoria said...

So funny!!!

Brett and Lex said...

Brett and I love Flight of the Conchords!! This is hilarious!!!!