Friday, April 10, 2009

~Paying it Forward~

Here is how it works: the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a homemade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment here write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or cut and paste... no one will judge you, 'cause that is what I did). Then come back and let me know you are going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift. You can email your address to me at rachy_p@msn.com. Remember only the first 3 will qualify. Good Luck!!!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

So I didn't read the rule book, but I'm pretty sure I can be the first on your blog, too! Woo hoo!!!! Bring it on girly!

JADE said...

Woo Hoo number 2. I'll be watching my mail!!!

Natasha said...

Hey girl so I am #3!!! Yay me! and by the way between me and you yes ethan brought the jacket home! ;) ha ha