Monday, June 29, 2009

***GeT iN tHe KItCh***


Cooking is pretty much one of my very favorite things to do these days, and I've basically been having a whirlwind love affair w/ food since the day I was born, so I started a cooking blog!!! It's basically going to be my favorite recipes, new foods/meals we're trying, and my latest tasty experiments. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm pretty passionate about food, and I'm stoked to share my cooking adventures with the cyber world, so come and join me "in the kitch!" The URL is www.getinthekitch.blogspot.com, and there is a link at the top of my link list...bon appetite!!!





5 comments:

Kayc said...

Yay! I love trying new recipes...Oh and this picture brings back many memories, by the way. Do you remember when I decorated everyone's sandwich with mustard???? Awwww....I miss you!

Rachel Jenkins said...

Yay! After months of teasing me about getting a cooking blog started, you've done it! Kudos smith... Kudos! :)

Maegan and Dan said...

what a great idea! that sounds like so much fun! i cant wait to try some of your recipes

Marci and Gary said...

i will be joining you in the kitchen as always

micah folsom photography said...

How fun! Food is my favorite for sure.. I can't wait to get outta this dang hotel and into a KITCHEN!