Thursday, July 9, 2009

~The ORIGINAL Idol~

It was one of those CRAZY rainy days last month...June 11th to be exact. I was in no mood for pleasant things because I had to wade through a parking lot with no drains at work and was drenched up to my knees, and I just wanted to fester over that for awhile, but the grump in me quickly disappeared when one of my best girls, Rachel Jenkins, picked me up to go to the KELLY CLARKSON concert! I was still a little hesitant because it was an outdoor show, but it turned out to be a rockin' good time hahaha Yes it did rain a little bit, but that just meant we were singing and dancing in the rain! I still remember the days of the first season of American Idol, when Kelly took my breath away singing 'Natural woman' and 'Respect,' and can I just tell you that she's only gotten better?! - the pipes on Ms. Clarkson absolutely blew my mind! She was out of this world - I never wanted it to end! But it did. That's not where the fun ended, though. haha Rach and I made a trip to Krispy Kreme's for delicious donuts, and we belted Kelly and Celine all the way home. Top night! Top night!

Walking in to the park...very excited.



Miss Independent belting it out in front of a rainbow


LOVE HER!


I know what you're thinking, and no...the sign is talking about the donuts, not us.

Just be glad you can't HEAR this picture...you'd
never be able to listen to Celine again haha

3 comments:

Rachel Jenkins said...

lol! OMG sooo much fun! When you called me after the parking lot incident... you were not happy. Ha ha! But I'm glad Kelly and I could make all your cares go away! I really want to see the Celine video of us... I bet it is sooo much better then our Kelly video! Good times! lol! LOVE YOU!

Heidi said...

Rachel that is hilarious - looks like you had so much fun! I'm actually quite jealous! ;) let's get together and watch all our old music videos!

Spencer & Rachel Coleman said...

Rachel, that is so awesome that you got to go see Kelly C. I went to her concert four years ago and loved it. She is amazing. Also eventhough it might say my blog is stilllifephotography, it is actually spencerandrachelcoleman.
love your blog-Rachel Coleman