Sunday, February 28, 2010

all by myself...

The other day I did something I've never done before in my life...I went to a movie ALL BY MYSELF! Alone. Solo. I don't know how many ways there are to say it, but I couldn't find anyone to go to with me, and I just wasn't willing to miss it, so I just did it. Actually, my mom was supposed to be my date, but for some reason she thinks her Relief Society President duties trump watching Celine with her oldest daughter. I know, I don't get it either. That's right my friends, it was a movie about Celine - Celine: Through the Eyes of the World. And it was awesome. Just like I knew it would be.
And although I arrived to the movie by alone, it didn't stay that way for long. These two sweet ladies, Charlene and Donna (the only other two in the theater!), invited me to sit with them! I did, clearly, and we had a wonderful time. We talked about Celine, and they shared their treats with me. It was fantastic!




The movie's not in theaters anymore (I know you're all heart-broken), so here's a little peek at what you missed...


2 comments:

Heidi said...

You freakin crack me up!!! I LOVE YOU!! That is SO darn funny! I wish you woulda called me I totally would have gone with you!!! I remember going to Denny's one time by myself. I love me some French Toast.

Love you friend!

Rachel Jenkins said...

Rachel Dawn! Why didn't you tell me? You know we both share an equal love for Celine, I totally would have gone with you. :) but I'm glad you had a good time and made
some new friends. Celine Brings people of all ages together.