Tuesday, December 21, 2010

when life gives you lemons...


I've used this blog as an outlet to complain about our new ward about a billion times.

But I'll have you know, that in the spirit of Christmas, I've chosen to rise above (this time).

So rather than bag the sorry excuse for a Christmas party that the new ward had - which we totally went to and made the most of, by the way (see the next 2 pictures for proof)...





I rallied the troops from our old (FAVORITE) University 1st ward, and we planned our own reunion Christmas party!



It was great to see some good buddies that we just don't see enough of now that we're in the real church again.



Thanks, Brother & Sister Smith for offering us your home!

Thanks to Sister Boyer for providing 99.9% of the food!

And thanks to all our friends who made my Christmas season just a bit more merry and bright!

2 comments:

Aynna banahna said...

I didn't get an invite...

Joni and Rico Adams said...

I'm glad we're not the only ones that are STILL having a hard time adjusting to our ward. It's gotten so hard to feel like a part of the ward, seeing that we are just about the only young couple that has no calling that I actually asked the bishop for callings. He said he's working on it and I hope quick because I have seriously been contemplating going back to my parents ward lately. Maybe I just need to have a better attitude but it's hard when you came from the greatest ward before and had no choice to leave it :(