Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Take me out to the ball game...

Richard dominated...the other guy still can't
even get his shirt on!

Jeremy & Amanda during the 7th inning stretch.

Holly didn't want a picture...I did!

SISTERS!

Showin' some love in the bleachers.

Richard racin' to put on his frozen t-shirt.

So hot right now.

Jeremy & Richard spittin' sunflower seeds.


Last night we went to an Ogden Raptors baseball game. It was Westland Ford Promotional night, and they were giving away free tickets, so of course we had to go! We invited some of our friends and family, and we told the Pursers about it so they recruited lots of people to go, too. It was an awesome night! We were thrilled to see our good friend Holly Ras there, who we haven't seen in way too long. She was cracking us up the whole time! The most exciting thing that happened was that Richard was chosen to compete in a promo contest between innings...okay, so I volunteered him. He had to race another guy to put on a frozen t-shirt the fastest. The shirt was all wadded up and frozen, and he said it was pretty tough to get on, but he conquered. I'm so proud. He won a free pest inspection, which is a miraculous turn of events seeing how we killed a huge spider in our bedroom just the night before! I think my favorite part was just heckling the players with Sarah and my mom. We have fun. After the game there was a bin full of ice and sports drinks that they were letting people take for free, so of course Richard jumped on it. He grabbed about five drinks, and gave some to friends. On our way out of the stadium we saw a homeless man, and Richard walked over to him and gave him a drink. It didn't really surprise me, but it still blew me away. I married the best guy in the world.

8 comments:

Matt and Jackie said...

Looks like lots of fun! When are we going to get together? We'll be down this weekend...

Heidi said...

We have free tickets too and we almost went to that game! Wish we would have!

Nate and Sarah said...

I'm glad I found you on here! You guys look like you have so much fun together! Very cute pics.

Milmonster said...

It was so great to see you guys last week! Keep in touch.

Kristen said...

I am jealous you got to do the hike, and also glad, the pics looked like it was awesome. Some day we'll have to meet up and you can teach me to rip-stick or we can run a half marathon..... although the rip-stick sounds more fun:)

Kristen said...

Oh and I just finished Twilight. So intense. I am going to get the next one right now!

Niels and Kayla said...

Rich N Rach!!! How are you two? This is Kayla from the good ol west point ward, im so happy i found your blog :) Email me at kayla_hendrickson@live.com and i will send you an invite to our blog, ours is private. Talk to ya later!

Stevenson Family said...

Rach! How's it going? Can you believe I used to babysit you?? Ugghhhh! I'm getting so old! You are adorable. I love seeing pictures of your family.