Saturday, July 26, 2008

Family Home Evening

This week for Family Home Evening, Richard and I talked about the article in the latest Ensign by Elder M. Russell Ballard. It was all about sharing the gospel using the internet, and we decided that a perfect way for us to do that is on our blog! I was also recently inspired by my friend from high school, Sarah Bringhurst, who shared something with me and many others on Facebook. I'm so thankful for her great example, as well as the many others we have in our lives!
Richard and I both love these videos! The first one is a slideshow of photographs depicting scenes from Christ's life and his parables. We were lucky enough to see the originals in a display at the Mesa, AZ temple visitor's center while visiting our good friends the Haws. It was an awesome spiritual experience that neither of us has forgotten, and we talk about it all the time! At the display was a Book of Mormon open to the scripture 2 Nephi 25:26. We hope these pictures touch you like they did us!
The second video is one we found online, and we just thought it was really cool. These missionaries have great voices, and the song is really sweet! Enjoy!




2 comments:

Heidi said...

I absolutely loved that Rach... thank you.

Nate and Sarah said...

Wow cool! For some reason I couldn't post it to my blog!!! How did you do it? You are so sweet for mentioning me, though I can hardly take credit for your efforts. You are awesome, Rachael, I love you!