Friday, June 11, 2010

What a LOSER!

Believe me, I mean that in the best possible way. Does the gal in the red shirt look familiar to you? If you're a die hard fanatic of the Biggest Loser like I am, you will recognize her as season 5 winner Ali Vincent - the first female winner of the show. Not only is she inspiring, but she was in Utah this week doing her gig with Famous Footwear. I caught wind that she was doing a group exercise class in downtown SLC, so I recruited my bestie Ms. Jenkins and we sweated our guts out with about 15 other peeps. Ali set up a circuit class for us that kicked my butt! Not only did I love every minute of it, but I deserved it, too, because I teach a circuit class twice a week for work, and I totally give them stuff to do that I hate!
Anyway, Ali was great! Since there weren't many people there I got to talk to her & get some awesome insight that will really help me with work. And, I'm sure you've already noticed, but doesn't she look hottt?! I guess that's what losing 112 lbs/over half your body weight will do for girl!
we 2 BL fans watch the show together every week!



3 comments:

Joni and Rico Adams said...

I love her! Rico and I are big fans and watch every week too. I'm sad I didn't know about this. But lucky girl you are! :)

Heidi said...

I have actually never watched that show. Maybe if I did I woul dbe more interested in this circuit training BS you're doing. Haha ;) Sounds exciting girl - and YOU look "hott" too! Love ya!

Rachel Jenkins said...

I'm doing that weird thing with my neck again! ha ha! That was so much fun! Thanks for inviting me! ANNND we got a free book the next day too! I'm glad we have the BL to bring us together every week! loves you!!