Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Toph tied the KNOT!


This is my cousin Christopher.  When we were little I called him Topher, hence the title.



He got hitched to the love of his life, Tari, just a few weeks ago.

Best wedding party ever.

Here are the shenanigans I was able to capture:


Grandpa & Grandma Porter - they're the cutest darn couple you ever did see!

They always hold hands, and you can tell just by looking at them that they are still utterly and completely in love with each other.

Best marriage example I can think of.



Dad and me making fun of the genius photographer:

"Everyone look down...1,2,3...LOOK UP!"



Chels trying sushi & loving every minute of it.



Lady Shepherds



Grandma B. slowly stealing my husband...



a little closer...



and there you have it, folks.



Boo Boo & Dakota

He borrowed some of Richard's clothes, and it totally messed with my mind all day.



Bug scolding Mom.



Sisters.

Posers.




Shirl & Tony with the grrrrls.



Finally stole my man back...


but not for long.



Toady was pooped.


Toph's dad is Tongan, so his side of the family had a huge, awesome Tongan reception.

Bride & Groom dancing.



Riard wasn't bored at all.



He gave the nicest speech - made us all cry.



I've never seen this kid so happy in all my life.

We love you guys, Chris & Tari!



1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Girl, that is some sexy hair! I love it!