Monday, March 26, 2012

the single life

the highlights of my brief reaqcuaintance with the single life included:


a long overdue reunion with one miss ashley campbell.  she puts the
"a" in rak, who will hopefully be making a reunion tour for her wedding
this summer.  she's still the fun-loving, big-hearted, beautiful girl i
remember falling deeply in sister love with in the dorms nearly six years
ago.  nevermind that my face is five times larger than hers in this photo.



superdad helped me build a raised garden bed to surprise riard
with upon his return.  i found the plan on pinterest, and he made
the magic happen.  it was fun spending one-on-one time with my
old man.  we don't get to do that enough, and i had a great time.
i always do.  but it helped that he let me drill some stuff.



p.s. i ran eight miles earlier that morning.  eight.  not to mention, it
snowed the day before, and we built the bed in my garage.



then, that very evening, my darling sister, chelsa chow, had her 17th
birthday party.  it was no regular birthday party, which is why it will
have  its very own post in the very near future.



the grand finale was a return trip to the jackson hole volleyball tourney that
we had so much fun playing in last year (until jackie's car got crunched in
a blizzard).  it was just about as much fun, even though we didn't do nearly
as well.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

I didn't know you played volleyball! Why aren't we better friends? Besides that little fact called distance.