Friday, April 17, 2009

Hey, Fatso!

I just have to tell you all about this awesome new blog called "Hey, Fatso!" It is my uncle Tony's blog, and he is blogging about his new journey of trying to lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle. He is starting out at about 440 lbs, with a variety of side effects that he wants to eliminate. I am so excited for him, so I want everyone to check it out and support him in his new challenge! I will definitely keep you updated here, but please visit his blog, too. He is a great man, and I just know he and his family are going to be so happy as he works toward his goal. I'm going to help him in any and every way that I possibly can with all that I have learned in getting my degree. I feel like I was guided into the wellness field, and I really think that this might be the reason why! GOOD LUCK, Uncle Tony--we love you!

~Uncle Tony~

1 comments:

Rachel Jenkins said...

That's awesome! Go Tony and go Rachel! I'm rooting for him! :)