Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Quite the Game of Catch-Up

So, I was just putting some pics on the computer and realized that I hadn't blogged about any of them! These are some good times, and why blog if you're not gonna post all your fun photos?! Anyway, here they are...


This is the free meal that Rich won for correctly
answering a trivia question at one of the many
baseball games we went to in St. George over Spring Break.
Here he is on the fence at Tyson's track mete...
We didn't want to pay to get in. This is what the
cheap seats look like, my friends!
Here I am celebrating the end of the track mete
in all of my beautiful glory...don't I look special?!
Here's the running man! Go Tyson!

Yes, there is a bear in the back of that truck!

Eating sushi at Tona on 25th Street in Ogden, courtesy
of a gift card from my pops. Thanks, Dad!

That table was full of delicious sushi at one point, but
Jeremy & Michaela helped us stuff our faces with it!


Jenkins met up w/ us later, so of course we went to
Cold Stone...it was worth it just to see those workers
sing and dance! hahaha


Don't worry, I'm just getting ready to stab Richard
with my fork at the Dodo after the amazing Saturday
morning session of General Conference...what's new?!

3 comments:

Rachel Jenkins said...

FUN! Oh, and I believe that was the day of my major melt down! Fun times for sure! Ha ha! And remember your first visit to the Dodo? Good times! I'm glad I could introduce you to so many new and exciting things in life! :)

Milmonster said...

Rach, your count down until graduation cracks me up!

the boy and girl. said...

Oh hey there skinny-bones-jo!