Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Vogue!

So, this year is a special one...I'm graduating from college, my sister Sarah is graduating from high school, and my sister Chelsea just got her braces off (which is pretty special, too!). We decided to celebrate all the excitement by having my good buddy Shannon take some pictures of us. They pretty much turned out AWESOME! Thanks Shannon!!! So, here is a sneak peak of our photo shoot. I'm only giving a sneak peak because I have to let my sisters and mom see them before the rest of the world hahaha






6 comments:

Heidi said...

That last one is my absolute favorite! Priceless! I love you guys!

Rachel Jenkins said...

LOVE IT! You girls are so cute! I like the ones where you are laughing! Ha ha! Classic Rachel! :)

Kayc said...

I love it! Can't wait to see ya!

Shanna said...

rach you are so beautiful! i wish i had your long legs.

le sarah said...

hahahahahahahah, I'M SO ATTRACTIVE

the boy and girl. said...

Okay I LOVE these pictures! I love the short hair on your sister--so cute! Anyway--sorry I got disconnected or something weird when we were chatting on FB but we all need to hang out sometime--seriously! Long live Club Rage!