Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Mommy's little helper


I remember when I started watching little Andy Francis once a week, back when we lived in the basement apartment and didn't have any kids of our own.  I remember thinking, "How does anyone with kids get anything done?"  It's a completely different ball game getting things done with a little buddy as your sidekick 24/7.  Let's just say that nap time is pretty productive for me.  As long as I'm managing my time well, that is.

When Marty Boy is awake, he is willing to help me do my hair



He loves organizing drawers in the kitchen when I'm making dinner, or doing dishes.  It is almost impossible for me to load/unload the dishwasher without him trying to climb in.



So, like I said, nap time is pretty productive when it comes to doing the things that I can't really do with my little buddy, but the time when he is awake is always way more fun.



Seeing and learning knew things, and making memories is way more fun than making the bed.

0 comments: