Tuesday, July 1, 2014

sloppy kisses = best kisses


I had so much fun doing this little photo shoot with Marty Boy for Valentine's Day!  He was only 14 months old, so we were still being pretty careful with the amount of sugar he was getting - not that we aren't careful now, but let's face it, he's getting a crapton more now.  Anyway, it was kind of a milestone as far as his sugar consumption goes.  He loved it.

I plastered my lips with cheap red lipstick (that didn't fully come off for days), stripped him down, kissed him all over, and let him go crazy with the box of chocolates.  He was a mess, the couch was a mess, and we were both having a ball.



It was so fun to hear responses from family members that we sent these cards to.  I'm totally one of those moms that loves to dress her kid up, and I'm going to get it ever chance I get!

0 comments: