Saturday, August 30, 2008

As they walked, and walked, and walked, and walked...

This is Shirl, the hippest grandma around.
She always makes sure we have cake.


Dad and Richard working up a sweat at the
ping-pong table. Sweet action shot!

Kody (with a K) and Chelsea. Don't you love
how they're both making the same face?!

Grandma B. and Georgia on the deck.

Me and my daddy.

So hard core.

Mom and Darren giggling about technology.
They're old.

I almost got everyone in this one!

We love our aunt Dayna!

Tari and Chris...awwwww.


Me and Chels mackin' the wall Indian.

This is before we left. She's a crazy driver.

Happy late Pioneer Day, everyone!!! We went up to a cabin to visit with some family from out of state. We celebrated my mom's and her brother Darren's birthdays with cake and ice cream, of course. My dad and Rich found the ping-pong table and were never heard from again, while I went 4-wheeling with Chelsea and our cousin Christopher and his girlfriend Tari. It was a blast! We decided we definitely want to have a cabin someday.

2 comments:

Rachel Jenkins said...

You want a cabin... and an island... that is all! Oh and this is what I am doing to distract myself from the interesting night that I had! Lol!

Devyn said...

oooo a cabin would be fun! i love doing family stuff