Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sister, Sister!








This summer I decided to start a new tradition...its called Sisters Day. And its awesome. One day a week my sisters Sarah and Chelsea meet me somewhere and we hang out. Pretty basic, but its a big deal. We are all 4 1/2 years apart in age, so when we were little we weren't really that close. We didn't really start bonding and being tight until I moved to SLC for awhile. Then I moved home, and shortly after I got married, so of course things changed. It was weird and stupid and rough, but now we're getting to be super-duper tight again and I LOVE IT! We've missed some weeks, but the days we get together are always spectacular. Usually we eat and watch a movie or episodes of The OC (our very favorite show ever). In these pictures we drew Enrique moles on each others faces, and met our old friend Allie in SLC. This is where Sarah found her "woman of the night dress." Its fierce. I love my sisters' guts, and I just think they're the best things to come out of the 90's. :) Sisters day is pretty much my favorite part of the week, so I'm pretty sure we'll continue doing it forever.

5 comments:

Devyn said...

That is so neat! I too love my sister!! Its so fun to have a friend that has to love you no matter what!

Shannon Masayo said...

how fun! i freaking adore you guys tell your mama hi!

Jenn said...

I'm jealous!! I wish I had a sister!! :)

Nate and Sarah said...

That is such a good idea! I am the same way, I wasn't really close to my younger sisters growing up, I was too busy hangin' with my friends. Now they are all my best friends and its so fun to get to know them as grown ups!

Justin...&...Andrea said...

I love your idea of a sister's day! I really want to start something like that so I can be closer with my sister! looks like you guys have a good time too! Did you know Im having a baby girl?? How are you guys doing?