Thursday, October 30, 2008

Birthmonth Present

Last Tuesday, Rachel took me to the Jason Mraz concert for my birthday present. We joke about about how we like our birthdays to last longer than they should, so I consider this to be my birthmonth present. Anyway, her bro Zack scored some tickets from the radio station he works at (THANKS ZACK!) and we had a blast! Jason had such a great stage presence, and he was seriously a million times better in person than he is on cd! How many people can you say that about?! Dancing, singing, and good live music with one of your best friends...who could ask for more?! Thanks, Rach! Next up: NKOTB (I'm keeping my fingers crossed!)

Walking through the parking lot some girls in a
Red Bull truck gave us free drinks...I only had
about 3 sips and I was done. Carbonation...yuck!

These wrist-bands prove that we are of drinking age,
but I promise the only drink I had was the Red Bull.


This girl is the singer of the band from Ireland that opened
for Jason. I was so happy she came out to sing this song
cuz its one of my very favorites!

Here we are just a singin' along!


This was part of his first encore. This was seriously
one of the best concerts I've ever been to! Oh, Jason.

So sad its over, but so freakin' glad we got to go!

4 comments:

Rachel Jenkins said...

The concert totally rocked my face off! Happy Birthmonth!! It was soo much fun! And I like how I am pulling a face in every pic! I really need to work on smiling normal! Ha ha! I'll see what I can do about NKOTB! :)

Jenn said...

How fun! I'm jealous you went to that concert! By the way, LOVE your halloween costumes! That just gave me a great idea for mine tonght!

Hollie said...

Rachel,
I have added you to my blog list of friends! Yes I know, you are probably thinking why in the heck I have a blog but I do....AWKWARD! I am so jealous of your concert! I need to have cool friends that score me tickets!!! Seesh!

Nate and Sarah said...

So I'm looking at your blog with my little girl on my lap, and when we scrolled down to that last picture, Kaylee started laughing a big gut laugh at those faces you guys were making!!! What an awesome birthday present! Happy birthday by the way. I LOVE that picture of you guys up top!