Thursday, October 30, 2008

Night of the Living Dead...Muah-ah-ah

I was pretty jealous of the height Rachel's
hair got. She's so righteous!

What a lucky guy! Notice how my shoes
totally match my dress. D.I. special!

My cousin Emily...she was a whoopie cushion! Don't get any
crazy ideas mom, it was just a one-night pillow pregnancy.


When you live in a mortuary, there's only one thing to do when Halloween comes around...and that is having a party, of course! Last weekend, along with Marc and Katherine, we threw a costume party. It was awesome. Richard and I are actually on-call Halloween night, so we hadn't been planning to dress up, and the Halloween party was planned with less than a week's notice. I made a list of many possible costumes we could put together at the last minute, but it was my sister Sarah who gave us the idea that took the cake. Richard was a polygamist while myself and my BFF Rachel J were his wives. Funny, right?! Rach and I found our outfits at the D.I. in no time at all, so it was quick, cheap, easy and fun! I was so busy making food for the party that I didn't take many pictures during, but we did snap some before it started. Rich and Marc took people on tours of the mosoleum (creepy building for above ground burials) as kind of a spook alley, we played games and ate lots of treats. Thanks to everyone who came, we had so much fun!

3 comments:

Rachel Jenkins said...

Ha ha! So much fun! I loved it! The DI experience was the best. I am seriously gonna go get my wedding dress from there!

Natasha said...

Hey girl! Thanks for inviting us to the Halloween Party! It was great! It was nice to have a night out with great friends and no kids! We love you guys!

katealyson said...

Well I'm so glad you had so much fun! Em told me she had an absolute blast. I'm so sad I couldn't be there! Can't wait to see you next week!