Saturday, October 11, 2008

The No Names?

That's just Richard melting faces w/ his guitar.

Our friends Rachel & Tyler supporting the band...
cute hair, Rach!

The wives...we're with the band.

Rachel, Michaela & Jeremy rockin' out.

I owe her one bad pic on the blog.

As many of you know, Richard is very musical. He was in a band when I first met him. Actually, the first time we hung out was at his band's first show. Anyway, that band is long gone, but he's in a new one now. Rich's best buddy Jeremy is the drummer, Richard plays lead guitar and sings, our friend Travis is the other lead guitar and vocals, and Rich's pal Russ plays bass. They've been playing together for about 6 months, and they've had two shows. These pictures are from their second show at Mojo's coffee shop in Ogden. They have a lot of fun, and they're really good! There's only one thing...they don't have a name. They have a lot of inside jokes that they think would be funny band names. Believe me, they wouldn't. I have told Richard at least ten times that I would never go see a band called "BearDog"! Our friends Tyler and Rachel made a whole list of possible band names for them (all better than BearDog), but nothing has stuck yet. If anyone has any ideas for a band name, let us know. For now they are the No Name band.

5 comments:

Rachel Jenkins said...

Dude... so not cool! I will get you for this! Meh who am I kidding, I am way to lazy to try and retaliate. But the show totally rocked! I can't wait for the next one!

The Hall Family said...

Rachel...I have not seen you forever! How are you doing? Just wanted to say hi!

Frank and Victoria said...

hey thats so cool that Travis and Rich are in a band. Let me know when and where they play nexted and I'll try to come to the show. looks like your having a wonderful married life love you..

Matt and Jackie said...

Hey Rach! I don't have any cool names for ya. I really tried to think of some but they were all lame. But it sounds like life is going good. We should get together some time and catch up.

Hoss.Rose.MiniB said...

If the No Name band ever plays in Denver, let us know and you can crash with us. I haven't heard Richard play since back when he played all angry music:) I would love to hear him now that he has, ah, matured?!