Thursday, October 30, 2008

Old Maid?!?

Well, just like every other year, I had a birthday. I'm 23 years old as of October 20th. Its a little weird because it sounds a lot older than it feels. Either way, its true. The night before my birthday, I said something about turning 23, and Richard said, "you're gonna be an old maid!" I'm pretty sure old maids are the ones who are old and don't get married, but either way we laughed. The weekend before my actual birthday we were in St. George with Richard's family, and they helped me celebrate by laser tagging it up, going to a movie and a the park. Liz even made her famous Brownie Pie (she knows the way to my heart)! It was a great weekend! The actual day didn't look like it was going to be much of a birthday because I was in class all morning, I had a meeting in Morgan for my internship with the Health Department, and I had an SI session to run that night. Richard didn't let me down though, he took me out to dinner at my fave Red Robin, and my SWEEEEET family met us there. I even picked up my new jacket at the mall on the way. It really ended up being a great birthday! P.S. the family that pulls faces together, stays together forever!

Here we all are at the table. Dad's eyes are closed,
and Sarah has spoons for ears.



My main men.


Mom's nose, Sarah's good eye, Chelsea's one finger.


This is probably the best picture of Chelsea we have.
Seriously.


Richard and his "old maid."


I'm copping a feel, and Sarah's growing a 'stache.


Rachel sandwich!


I'm only here because of them. Thanks Mom & Dad!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Mixin' up the batter for a birthday cake! Shove it in the oven and watch it bake! I got the candles and the icing too, how old are you?! "23" Happy Birthday to YOU!!! I am so sorry that I am an awful friend and forgot to text you or call or anything! I love you girl and hope you had a wonderful birthday! Your family is so cute I love how close you all are! Happy very Belated Birthday! I love you girl and am so excited to see you at the shower on Saturday!!!

Natasha said...

p.s. I do not know the exact tune to my song but I can sing it to you in person later! Ha ha! See ya