Monday, July 5, 2010

Kiss my pASS!

Ten years ago I started a love affair that is still going strong today.  Don't worry, I'm just talking about

volleyball.  My best friends talked me in to starting the sport, I met most of my other besties playing in high

 school, and many of my very favorite memories took place on the court or on our way to an out-of-state tournament.


Its been TEN YEARS (yikes!) since we started playing, and we still jump at any chance we can find to play

 together...like this mud volleyball tournament we heard about in South Ogden.  That's right, I said mud volleyball.


This was probably one of the most fun we've ever played, for sure.  Our team name, KISS MY PASS!,

 was the brain child of Ceara.  And yes, she had mud in her teeth.  We missed Kaycee, Petey, and Veigel,

 but we'll definitely be doing this again. 


Thanks girls, this is another memory for the books!


3 comments:

Rachel Jenkins said...

Love the action shot!

David and Melissa said...

We went to South Ogden Days for the concert and saw the mud volleyball all set up. It looked like a blast and now I wish I could have seen you in action.

Kayc said...

This post is depressing.....because I didn't get to play. :( But it looks like you guys had a blast! I can't wait to catch up with you and tell you about my trip to Italia! Hope all is well! Love ya girl!